We understand that navigating insurance policies can sometimes be as challenging as fine-tuning a hearing aid. That’s why we want to make things crystal clear for you when it comes to insurance coverage at Hearing Solutions.
At Hearing Solutions, we believe in providing exceptional care and services to our clients. We are pleased to accept a range of insurance policies to ensure that you can access the hearing care you need. Here’s a breakdown of the insurances we accept:
We DO Accept:
- Medicare: We are proud to accept Medicare. While Medicare often covers diagnostic
hearing exams, please note that it doesn’t cover hearing aids or exams for fitting hearing
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS): Hearing Solutions is in-network with several BCBS plans, including:
- BCBS PPO Blue Solutions
- BCBS Medex
- PPO Blue Care Elect Saver
- Eversource PPO
- Network Blue New England Deductible (MIIA)
- Federal BCBS (SB700) PPO
- Cigna: Hearing Solutions is in-network for Cigna health insurance plans.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care: We gladly work with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and accept the following plans:
- HPHC Medicare Supplement
- HPHC Medicare Enhance
- HP Health Plans Inc.
- Harvard Pilgrim GIC
- Tufts Health Plan: Clients with Tufts Health Plan insurance can confidently turn to Hearing Solutions. We accept these plans:
- Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Plan
- Tufts GIC
- Unicare: Hearing Solutions is pleased to accept the following Unicare insurance plan: Unicare-GIC.
- United Healthcare: Hearing Solutions also accepts the Medium Choice Plus plan from United Healthcare.
If you have any questions or concerns about your insurance coverage or would like to confirm whether we work with your specific insurance plan, please don’t hesitate to call our office at (781) 769-8866. We are here to assist you and ensure that you receive the quality hearing care you deserve. Your hearing health is our priority, and we’re dedicated to making it accessible to you.