About Audiologist Beth Levine
Ms. Levine received her bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology in 1980 from University of Georgia, and her Master’s Degree in Audiology from Boston University in 1982. She completed her clinical fellowship year (CFY) in 1982 at the Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic in Boston. From 1982 to 1997 Ms. Levine was head Audiologist for a 9 physician ear nose and throat practice with 5 locations on the south shore. Based on her experience with hearing aid dispensing at the VA and her medical knowledge, she
- Owner and Audiologist at Hearing Solutions.
- Lions Club Eye Mobile – Beth performs hearing screenings at the Norwood Lions Club Eye Mobile during Norwood Day.
- Very active in the Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Visitor Host of BNI (Business Network International) 128 Network Group
- American Academy of Audiology
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Massachusetts Academy of Audiology
- Massachusetts Hearing Society